mardi 9 novembre 2010

Johnny Knoxville

+
Johnny Knoxville was born March 11, 1971 in Knoxville Tennessee, he is the Jackass "main character". I think Johnny Knoxville is probably the smartest out of the Jackass crew because he actualy graduated from a good school instead of dropping out or graduating from clown college like some of the other guys from the cast. I also think Knoxville is a part of Jackass because of the school he graduated from which is The American Acadamy of Dramatic Arts. As a teenager, Knoxville was know as being the center of attention in all his classes in high school, not a suprise he became a stunt man for Jackass. Knoxville also stared in other movies such as the hit comedy "The Ringer", Matt Hoffman's Tribute to Evel Knivel and many more. I think Knoxvile is a pretty cool guy because he hurts himself to make others laugh and does a bunch of funny things like, the Bull Seesaw, trying to grind down a rail ove like a 15 step even though he cant skateboard. I think knoxville has a pretty sweet life making millions chillen with friends doing stupid stunts.


1 commentaire:

  1. I love Johnny Knoxville, he is deffinetly one of the funniest people i've ever seen. And the movie Ringer is one of my favourit movies for sure! thanks for giving me the idea for my next blog haha! And i like your blog, interresting subject. Good Job!

    RépondreSupprimer